WHO WE ARE
The American Ceramic Circle creates and supports a community for the appreciation and study of ceramics of all kinds, periods, and origins.
Community: The ACC fosters a welcoming community with a common interest in the history, significance, and aesthetics of ceramics.
Engagement: The ACC engages with all who share a love of ceramics, including enthusiasts, professionals, artists, and students.
Scholarship: The ACC promotes scholarship in the field of ceramics through new research and learning opportunities.
- Anne Forschler-Tarrasch, Chairman
- Adrienne Spinozzi, President
- Elizabeth Williams, Vice President and Strategic Planning Co-Chair
- Deborah Miller, Treasurer
- Tish Roberts, Secretary
- Leslie Lambour Bouterie, Membership Chair
- Mark Brown, Strategic Planning Co-Chair
- Mel Buchanan, Symposium Chair
- Jeffrey S. Evans
- Donald G. Gavin
- Garth Johnson, Book Award Chair
- Angelika R. Kuettner, Digital Chair
- Brittany Luberda
- Bruce McRitchie
- Christina Prescott-Walker
- Carleigh Queenth, Newsletter Chair
- Jeffrey Ruda, Journal Chair
- Vanessa Sigalas
- Barbara Veith, Events Chair
- Yao-Fen You, Grants Chair
- John C. Austin, Chairman Emeritus
- Donna M. Corbin, Chairman Emerita
- Ron Fuchs II, Chairman Emeritus
- Alice Cooney Frelinghuysen, Chairman Emerita
- Jeffrey Munger, Chairman Emeritus