JOIN OR RENEW MEMBERSHIP
Please join us! The American Ceramic Circle (ACC) was founded in 1970 as a non-profit educational organization committed to the study and appreciation of ceramics of all kinds, periods, and origins. All are welcome to join our collegial community and to share in these many benefits:
- Subscription to the scholarly ACC Journal, published biennially.
- Subscription to the timely and informative ACC Newsletter, published biannually.
- Exclusive invitations to enrichment events and programs.
- Invitations to virtual lectures offered by the ACC and other organizations.
- Access to the content rich “Members” Section of the ACC Website, with a password-protected Membership Directory, educational lectures and videos, digitized versions of ACC publications, and additional resources.
- Registration preference for pre-and post-symposium trips for members at the “Benefactor” Level.
The ACC promotes engagement and scholarship through an annual symposium and related programs, research grants, scholarships, ACC publications, partnerships with museums, private collectors, and other organizations, and domestic and international study trips. The ACC, a 501 (c)(3) organization, relies on the support of its members to remain a vibrant and diverse organization in the ceramics field. The donation portion of a membership which exceeds the basic $80.00 dues is tax deductible. Membership runs from June 1 – May 31 of each year. Memberships received after December will be extended through the end of the following year.
Gift Memberships are now available! Please invite a fellow ceramic enthusiast to join you in sharing the many benefits of our dynamic organization.
Questions? Contact ACC Administrator Emily Campbell, at [email protected].